To Our Clients and Residents of the Mid-Hudson Valley:
As the attention and concern rises in our area regarding the appropriately-labeled pandemic, COVID-19, we want
to share with our community the proactive steps that we’re taking to ensure that, throughout this period, we can
continue to service our clients and perspective clients with assurance that we are doing what it takes to eliminate
the possibility of contracting or disseminating any illnesses.
Even though our normal service practices, including clean uniforms, great hygiene, wearing shoe covers and et
cetera, give us an advantage, we are going take the following steps before, during and after each visit to any
- We will wash our hands, with antimicrobial soap, antibacterial rags and company-supplied water, in the
driveway before, during and after each service, maintenance or installation.
- We will wear vinyl gloves throughout the duration of our visits.
- If necessary or requested, we will wear masks. While medical professionals advise that masks are only
necessary if someone is coughing or ill, we will provide them to our team and will wear them by request
to ensure our clients feel comfortable throughout our visit.
- Our entire team has been restricted and has willingly agreed to avoid any after-hour activities that are
comprised of large groupings of people. We have canceled any outsourced company activities and
training opportunities until a more appropriate time. Our trainings will continue in-house.
- Additionally, we are committed to continue to stay on top of the situation and each of our team will be
educated about the situation so we can continue to be proactive and ensure there will be no reasons why
we cannot continue to work with existing and service new clients in a time of need or want.
- We will adjust as necessary as additional and credible information becomes available.
Should any residents or current clients have any questions, please do not hesitate to call, text or email us at any
time. You will find that our top-notch service will continue, and we will continue to grow our excellent reputation.
We’re here for you.
Polar Home Services, Inc.